The main problem you’ll experience when doing the the 1st time, is not knowing what to eat. This post will give you inspiration: 101 foods you can eat on the Anabolic Diet — the Ultimate Anabolic Diet food list.
Red Meat. Rich in protein and cholesterol. Red meat is key to the Anabolic Diet: it helps muscle gains & fat loss and provides you with energy. The bulk of your diet must consist of red meat. Most people feel best with steak.
1. Beef. Chuck is economical and has 20% fat.
2. Pork. Cheap source of protein & fat.
3. Lamb. Tender & flavored. Very fatty meat.
4. Ground. Hamburgers are easy. Chuck & beef contain good amounts of fat.
5. Dried Meats. Beef jerky, Bresaola, …
6. Bacon. American Bacon, Streaky Bacon, Fresh Bacon, Pancetta,…
7. Sausages. Chorizo, Pepporini, Merguez, …
8. Salami. Corned Beef, Baloney, Calabrese, Soppressata, …
9. Ham. Ardennes Ham, Jambon de Bayonne, Prosciutto, Jamon Iberico, …
Poultry. White meat is less fatty than red meat. You can eat white meat for the sake of variety, but remember you need animal fat on the . Eat the darker meat (thighs/legs) and the skin.
10. Chicken. Chicken thighs, chicken legs, whole chicken, …
11. Turkey. Leaner than chicken.
12. Duck. Wild duck is very fat.
13. Goose. Less fatty than duck, but fattier than chicken.
14. Ground Chicken. Hamburgers from ground chicken.
15. Ground Turkey. Leaner than ground chicken.
16. Fowl. Good source of protein, but lean meat.
17. Pheasant. Same as fowl: good for protein, but low fat.
Fish. Rich in proteins & omega-3 fatty acids. Fatty fish promotes fat breakdown and increase your testosterone levels. Fish is a better choice than poultry on the . If you don’t like fish, take a fish oil supplement.
18. Anchovies. Rinse the salt off.
22. Mackerel. Cheap, tasty and rich in fat.
23. Salmon. Salmon steaks, smoked salmon, …
27. Tuna. Tuna cans are low in fat. Try tuna steaks.
30. Mussels. Steamed mussels.
31. Prawns. Grilled with a salad.
32. Shrimps. Fry them in olive oil with garlic.
34. Calamari. Fry in olive oil, serve with a salad.
Dairy. Eggs are, next to red meat, your best source of protein & saturated fat on the . Cheese is also rich in protein & saturated fat. Eat whole eggs & cheese for snacks, top cheese on meats & veggies, …
35. Eggs. Eat the yolk. Make omelets, scrambled eggs, deviled eggs, …
36. Italian Cheese. Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan, Pecorino, Gorgonzola, …
37. French Cheese. Brie, Camembert, Comte, Roquefort,…
38. Swiss Cheese. Emmental, Gruyère, Raclette,…
39. Dutch Cheese. Gouda, Edam, …
40. Other cheese: Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Feta,…
41. Heavy Whipping Cream. 40% fat. Use it instead of milk in your coffee.
42. Whey. You shouldn’t need whey with all the meat, eggs & cheese.
Fats. Balance your fat intake for best results.
43. Fish Oil. Liquid form or caps, rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
44. Cod Liver Oil. Omega-3, vitamin A, vitamin D.
45. Ground Flax Seeds. Omega-3. Rich in fiber. 2tbsp/day to help digestion.
46. Real Butter. No margarines. Cook your meat in real butter, tastes better.
47. Argan Oil. Rich in omega-6. Tastes great with salads.
48. Olive Oil. Omega-9. Use extra virgin olive oil.
Nuts. Rich in protein & fat. However they contain carbs. You can’t get more than 25g carbs on your no-carbs days. So eat max 100g nuts on those days.